Thursday, February 13, 2014

Baby Updates: Week 16*

Bebe:

Size: Avocado sized and getting ready for a big growth spurt.

Development: The patterning on the scalp is beginning, which means that my child may already be fated to deal with cowlicks.

News: I felt the baby move. It was the strangest thing; it literally felt like popcorn popping. I was so excited I almost woke Andrew up at 3 in the morning to tell him.


Me:

Size:  Still the same size, but already weighing more than I have in my entire life. My bump isn't visible unless I lie down, then it pops into view and I look like I've swallowed a coconut.

Feeling: Great, but absurdly tired; I rival the cat with the number of hours I manage to sleep. I'm trying to walk but the repeated winter storms make the outdoors quite unappealing. So basically I'm hibernating.

Cravings: None. Except wishing it was summer so that fruit would taste better.

Blacklisted Foods: Still not loving rice. And I hate prenatal pills. Hate them. I'm taking mini-pills and I still gag on them.

Reading: Simplicity Parenting by Kim John Payne and Lisa M. Ross.

*Baby updates are totally based off www.alittlerojoblog.com's updates, because she did hers so well there simply isn't any other way to do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment