Friday, January 23, 2015

Favourite Links From The Week

Happy weekend. I'm hoping to make it down to DC to visit a few art galleries; Andrew and I haven't visited any together since Theo was born. Of course that assumes we don't just decide to sleep all of Saturday like a pair of slobs. The only thing I know I'll be doing is giving Theo's fat little Buddha belly 10,000 kisses.  Here are a few of the most interesting links I found this week.

A compilation of cooking cheat-sheet diagrams

A mum's amazing Instagram account. Her babies are my new inspiration when dressing Theo.


This artist makes some of the most incredible pieces. She's doing an art installation in Davos right now with teabags, utilizing the colour gradient produced by steeping them. Teabags! 






No comments:

Post a Comment