Monday, September 9, 2013

new beginnings

Another day, another blog. I seem to be accruing quite a number of them. Who knows, this may just be the one that finally manages to survive infancy.

This blog is being started as a place in which to bore the world with the tedious details of my personal life. Three months into marriage and I find that I am not so tremendously transformed by the construct as woman's books would like to imply. I am still me, flippant and nonchalant, alternately coy and then overly confiding.

 If there has been a transforming effect upon my person by my "official" entry into womanhood no one has told me. Then again, I haven't found myself to be infinitely more sinful than I was aware either, I am approximately as sinful as I was before. Like the little girl with the curl some days I am good and other days I am horrid, but mostly I fall somewhere in between.

Here is our life. We are trying to make it beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment